At Carey, we warmly welcome International Students from many parts of the world, including China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and Thailand. Our diverse student population includes students from more than 30 countries.
Carey is one of Australia’s leading co-educational schools. Established in 1923, we have a history of academic excellence and high achievement. The School has approximately 2300 students including an enrolment of about 60 International Students in Senior School (Years 10–12). Carey currently accepts international student applications for entry to Senior School (Year 10-12) only.
Why study at Carey?
- Carey students achieve excellent academic results and gain entry into the top universities in Australia and around the world.
- Carey provides an inclusive, caring and supportive environment.
- We offer an extensive range of subjects.
- We offer both the VCE and IB Programs.
- Our teaching staff are the best in their field.
- We have a broad range of co-curricular activities.
- Our beautiful campus is close to central Melbourne and is easily accessed by public transport.
- Carey approved Home Stay arrangements are close to the School with Australian families.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office.
Astrid Saldukas, Admissions Manager
Tel: 61 3 9816 1242